National Recipient of the Gourmand Award for Best Vegetarian Cookbook!
From the creator of the award-winning food blog Yummy Beet, turn familiar and traditional tastes into healthy, one-bowl meals.
Healthful, plentiful, and simple kitchen creations feel at home in a bowl. Whether a meal is enjoyed as a weekday breakfast for one or part of a leisurely dinner with friends, whole foods come to life when presented within the walls of this steadfast kitchen vessel.
For Allison Day, the nutritionist and food blogger behind Yummy Beet, meal-sized bowl recipes showcase her love of this cozy serving dish, staying true to her philosophy of eating with visually alluring, seasonal, and delicious food you can feel good about.
Along with more than fifty full-meal, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free recipes (not to mention the dozens of mini recipes-within-recipes), these pages contain an innovative, easy-to-follow Whole Bowls Formula" to build your own creations for quick, everyday lunches and dinners. Recipes include:
* Curried falafel and kale salad bowls
* Black bean bowls with butternut squash, black rice, and chimichurri
* Oat risotto bowls with soft-boiled eggs, avocado, and hazelnut dukkah
* Sunny citrus bowls with orange pomegranate salsa and lemon cream
* Carrot cake bowls with a cream cheese dollop and candied carrots
Using real, fresh ingredients, Allison offers straightforward and approachable creations that can be made ahead of time, whipped up quickly on a weeknight, or invented off-the-cuff with her Bowl Formula Guide. With vibrant and exciting photography shot by Allison herself, you'll be eager to cook and eat her fun, foolproof, and inventive whole bowls.
- Available now
- Latest Fiction
- Latest Nonfiction
- Romance - Available Now
- Mysteries - Available Now
- History - Available Now
- Available now
- New audiobook additions
- Fiction - Available Now
- Nonfiction - Available Now
- Teen Titles - Available Now